Technology continues to transform the digital landscape for marketers. It offers more ways for us to get closer to consumers, understand their needs, and build stronger relationships with a broader range of stakeholders than ever.
However, challenges remain.In this paper, we discuss the three key questions most important to marketers today:
How can we improve the return on investment (ROI) achieved by our marketingtechnologyspend?
- What can we do to improve the way we measure and report ROI?
- Which intangible benefits of marketing technology do the C-suite deem relevant?
- How can we boost ROI on our existing marketing technology investment?
- What techniques can we use to increase the accuracy of ROI forecasting?
- How can marketers improve the way they communicate to achieve better cut through with the C-suite?
- How can we use technology to improve the way we deliver content across communication channels?
- What can we learn from those who are using technology well?
- How can we immerse the digital channel within the business, and move away from the channel-lead thinking that limits digital to a silo?
- What does an organisation that fully embraces the digital channel look like?
- Can we diffuse digital through a shift in organisational culture or do we need to restructure business?